In the pursuit of collaborative undertakings among Islamic organizations in Lebanon, mainly between Islamic financial institutions and charitable establishments, the Lebanese Islamic Bank and the Zakat Fund in Lebanon launched a set of joint initiatives in support of these goals.
In this respect, we are pleased to inform you of the following:
1- A new charge card Zakat Affinity Card (Gold) was launched.
With Zakat Affinity Card, our valued clients will enjoy assorted distinctive features that make this card different such as:
- Each time you use your Zakat Affinity card, 0.5% of your purchase will be transferred, in your name, to Zakat Fund without any extra personal cost.
- 100% Sharia compliant Cards.
- Interest and Reba free.
- The possibility to pay your Zakat, Zakat Al Fitra, Sadaka, Kaffarat, Nouzour and Kafalat Al Aytam directly from your card account to Zakat fund account at all LIB branches, and getting a receipt confirming your transaction.
- UP to 45 days grace period on full settlement.
- No monthly or hidden fees.
Besides, Zakat Affinity Card also grants its holder all services and features offered by VISA international such as global acceptance, functionality and convenience, instant payment and cash withdrawal in thousands of Points of Sale in Lebanon, and millions worldwide, anywhere VISA cards are accepted. You can even withdraw cash from any ATM 24/24, 7 days a week.
For more info, kindly click on this link
The possibility for both LIB valuable clients and any other donors to pay their Zakat directly to the Zakat Fund through any of our branches.
3- Providing Zakat calculation, in collaboration with the Zakat Fund in Lebanon, for all those interested among LIB clients or the public.