In Compliance with Circular Number 134 issued by BDL, kindly check document related to LIB Customer Rights & Duties in our download section
Dear Esteemed Customer,
At Lebanese Islamic Bank s.a.l., we appreciate and value your Customer Experience Feedback regarding our products and services.
Each Feedback/Complaint received is directly forwarded to the "Unit responsible for the Principles of Banking and Financial Operations with Customers", which directly reports to the General Manager. The Unit is independent from the execution of banking operations to ensure a transparent, efficient and confidential complaint handling.
Below are the various channels through which you may register your Feedback/Complaint or compliments you may have concerning the service provided by our Financial Institution.
Channels available for Feedback/Complaint:
- Refer to the Complaint Box at the branch and submit your Feedback / Complaint.
- LIB Hotline number +961-1-42 56 42, from 8.00 AM till 20.00 local time (+2 GMT), where phone calls are recorded to ensure quality.
- E-mail email@example.com
- Regular courier to: Lebanese Islamic Bank s.a.l.; Liberty Tower Building, Rome Street, Hamra - Beirut, Lebanon - P.O Box 113 - 5357.
- LIB Website in our download section where you can download the form, fill it and send it by regular mail or by email.
What should you expect from LIB?
- If the problem is not solved on the spot, we will contact you within 3 working days of receipt of your complaint.
- We will inform you of the time needed to treat your complaint (maximum 15 days as at the date of receipt of the complaint).
- Above time frame may be extended on an exceptional basis for one time, if and when additional documents are required.
- Once the case is solved, we will advise you accordingly.
We appreciate your communication with us, and shall always endeavor to provide you with an exceptional LIB Customer Experience.
In line with the Transparency principles stipulated in the Banking Control Commission (BCC) Circular no. 281, we are glad to put at your disposal the List of Fees and Charges related to Lebanese Islamic Bank products and services in a downloadable format