Have you found the perfect home, but tired and frustrated wasting time looking for a housing finance tool that suits your requirements and matches your capabilities? Are you seeking a Sharia compliant instrument to purchase your dream house?
At the Lebanese Islamic Bank S.A.L., the first licensed Islamic Bank in Lebanon, we offer a simple formula for all your home finance needs. With LIB, buying the right house and paying its price in conformity with Islamic law (Sharia) is now at your disposal.
LIB provides various Islamic schemes to finance the purchase of the property and to repay its price at your convenience. Based on the Islamic finance concept of Murabaha, and instead of lending you money and charging you with interest; LIB purchases the desired house from the seller, and then re-sells it to you; at a predetermined and competitive price, which includes bank's profit. In return, you reimburse the total amount over agreed upon monthly installments.
Housing finance could be executed using another formula: Ijara Muntahia Bitamalok or Lease ending in ownership. LIB purchases the desired house from the seller and then leases it to you for a certain monthly fee and for an agreed upon period. By the end of that period, ownership of the house will be transferred to you for a pre-negotiated price.
Features & Benefits
- 100% Sharia compliant financing.
- Financing up to 70% of initial cost.
- Maximum Financing (including Profit) up to USD 250,000
- Very competitive profit rates.
- Extended and flexible repayment periods up to 120 months.
- Speedy process and approval after submitting your application and full-related documentations.
- A fully transparent transaction. Low processing fees. No Interest. No additional charges. No hidden costs.
Eligibility & Required Documents
- Minimum 21 years old.
- Employed for at least 2 years, or self employed for at least 3 years with a monthly income exceeding USD 1,000 or C/V
- Salary certificate or verified source of income.
- Copy of ID or passport.
- CDR, net worth and financial statements to be signed by applicant.
- Property details including Title of Deed, clean Real Estate Certificate, and Promise of Sale & Purchase agreement stating selling price.
- Salary domiciliation at LIB is required, or an irrevocable standing instruction to transfer the bill amount from another bank.
How To Apply
To apply for House financing, kindly fill out the online application, or visit a branch of Lebanese Islamic Bank S.A.L., or call us at 01-755310/1/2/3