Are you planning to put aside part of your income to secure your and of your loved ones' future? Are you looking for someone to entrust with your lifetime savings? Do you possess money and want to earn a Reba-free and Halal return?
In his quest to provide financial alternatives that comply with Islamic law (Sharia), The Lebanese Islamic Bank S.A.L., the first licensed Islamic Bank in Lebanon, proposes to you Al Mabrour Account.
By being a holder of Al Mabrour account, you are entitled to earn a predetermined share from profits generated by LIB totally Sharia compliant banking and investment activities.
Features & Benefits
Al Mabrour is not only a term investment account that secures financial returns; it also offers its holder the chance to participate in the draw to be one out of six winners to perform the Holly Hajj rituals, fully paid by LIB.
- 100% Sharia compliant saving plan.
- Reba and interest free account.
- Very competitive return rates.
- Client Profit Sharing in US Dollars up to 75% for 6 months, and 85% for 12 months.
- Client Profit Sharing in Lebanese Pounds up to 70% for 6 months, and 80% for 12 months.
- Possibility to win a fully paid Holy Hajj ritual trip.
Eligibility & Required Documents
- Minimum amount: USD 10,000 or C/V in Lebanese Pounds.
- Investment Period: six months or 1 year, renewable.
- Copy of ID or passport.
- Completion of Investment Account opening form.
How To Apply
To be a holder of Al Mabrour account, kindly fill out the online application, or visit a branch of Lebanese Islamic Bank S.A.L., or call us at 01-755310/1/2/3