Do you want to be a contributor to the Zakat Fund without any additional charges on your behalf? Are you looking for an easy way to pay your Zakat, Zakat Al Fitra, or any other type of donations? Are you interested in using a fully Sharia compliant card for your daily purchases and ATM withdrawals?
In the pursuit of collaborative undertakings among Islamic organizations in Lebanon, mainly between Islamic financial institutions and charitable establishments, the Lebanese Islamic Bank and the Zakat Fund in Lebanon launched a set of joint initiatives in support of these goals.
In this respect, we are pleased to introduce to you the Zakat Affinity Card (Gold).
What makes Zakat Affinity Card different?
- Each time you use your Zakat Affinity card, 0.5% of your purchase will be transferred, in your name, to Zakat Fund without any extra personal cost.
- 100% Sharia compliant Cards.
- Interest and Reba free.
- The possibility to pay your Zakat, Zakat Al Fitra, Sadaka, Kaffarat, Nouzour and Kafalat Al Aytam directly from your card account to Zakat fund account at all LIB branches, and getting a receipt confirming your transaction.
- UP to 45 days grace period on full settlement.
- No monthly or hidden fees.
Zakat Affinity Card also grants its holder all services and features that are offered by VISA international such as:
- Worldwide acceptance.
- Functionality and convenience.
- Instant payment and cash withdrawal.
- Speedy process and approval after submitting your application and full-related documentations.
- Immediate replacement of lost or stolen cards.
- Statement of accounts to control and track spending.
Zakat Affinity Card (Gold) from Lebanese Islamic Bank is the easiest way for you to contribute to the Zakat Fund.
Zakat Affinity Card, with every Operation, a Donation
How To Apply
To apply for a Zakat Affinity Card
, kindly fill out the online application
, or visit a branch of Lebanese Islamic Bank S.A.L., or call us at 01-755310/1/2/3